Testing and Release Management
Hayley leads our Quality, Test and Release capability, professional planning, coordinating and delivering test programs built around well-proven methodologies.
With a depth of professional Test management experience, spanning System, Performance, Security, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance testing regression, Hayley enables Infotecture to deliver projects with confidence and in a highly predictable manner.
Hayley’s success in developing students’ professional skills through project internships has been recognised by Industry partners who have readily employed Hayley’s ‘graduates’ s well as by the Universities supplying the students.
Test & Release Manager - RMIT University
The Global Work Integrated Learning (WIL) Project is an initiative designed to assist University students to gain work placement with industry partners, and to support the various administrative processes that facilitate this project. As the Test and Release Manager on the project, my responsibilities included:
- Authoring the Project Test Strategy document and refining this via peer review with Project & Team Managers
- Creation and maintenance of expected test deliverables such as Test Plans and Test Summary Reports
- Raising change requests and presenting these on behalf of the Project, before the Change Approval Board
- Managing application code and weekly configuration releases into non-production and production environments
- Mentoring a team of 3 university students with minimal practical IT experience, in all facets of functional testing
- Developing - and actively governing - quality standards of my direct reports with regards to the identification of test scenarios, the documentation of test cases and the structure and detail of defect records
- Vendor liaison and management to ensure appropriate adherence to service levels with regards to timing and quality of deliverables (code releases).